Base Stats

  • Attack Attack: 640
  • Health Health: 5340
  • Defense Defense: 720
  • Speed Speed: 106

How to Summon Dragon King Sharun

Dragon King Sharun can be summoned through the Covenant Summon or Moonlight Summon.

Dragon King Sharun's Skills

Turtle Flipping

Turtle Flipping
None
+ 1 souls

Attacks the enemy, with a 30% chance to stun for 1 turn.

Soulburn: Increases effect chance to 100%

Skill Enhancements

Lullaby for Waves

Lullaby for Waves
Passive

At the start of the turn, dispels all debuffs which prevent movement from all allies. At the end of someone's turn, when an ally is inflicted with a debuff which prevents movement, increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 20%, and grants cascade to all allies. Can only be activated once per turn.

Skill Enhancements

Is It Going to Rain?

Is It Going to Rain?
None
+ 3 souls

Attacks all enemies with the power of the divine Dragon, decreasing buff durations by 2 turns before a 80% chance to inflict class debuff for 2 turns and decrease Combat Readiness by 20%. Increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 50%.

Skill Enhancements

Dragon King Sharun's Fribbels Data

This data is pulled from the Fribbels Hero Library. It's an aggregate of people who use Fribbels' gear optimizer to optimize their characters.

Updated on February 24th, 2024 at 00:16:22.

  • Average Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1353
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 21%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 154%
  • defenseDefense: 1634
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 140%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 56%
  • healthHealth: 17837
  • speedSpeed: 217
  • Set 1 (39.76% Use Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (12.89% Use Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Counter gear set Counter
  • Set 3 (8.7% Use Rate)

  • Resist gear set Resist
  • Speed gear set Speed

Dragon King Sharun's Top Fribbels Builds

Build 1

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1947
  • defenseDefense: 1484
  • healthHealth: 15451
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 33%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 226%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 42%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 82%
  • speedSpeed: 232
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 2

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1307
  • defenseDefense: 2077
  • healthHealth: 18778
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 31%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 171%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 58%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 9%
  • speedSpeed: 229
  • Gear Sets

  • Counter gear set Counter
  • Health gear set Health

Build 3

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1258
  • defenseDefense: 1695
  • healthHealth: 18621
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 15%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 150%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 148%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 98%
  • speedSpeed: 224
  • Gear Sets

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
View All Fribbels Builds

Dragon King Sharun's Recommended Artifacts

Dragon King Sharun's Awakenings

1 stars
  • Speed Speed: +2
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
2 stars 2 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +6
3 stars 3 stars 3 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60

Skill Improvement

is-it-going-to-rain

Attacks all enemies with the power of the divine Dragon, decreasing buff durations by 2 turns before a 80% chance to inflict class debuff for 2 turns and decrease Combat Readiness by 20%.

Ability Upgraded

is-it-going-to-rain

Attacks all enemies with the power of the divine Dragon, decreasing buff durations by 2 turns before a 80% chance to inflict class debuff for 2 turns and decrease Combat Readiness by 20%. Increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 50%.

4 stars 4 stars 4 stars 4 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Defense Defense: +6
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars
  • Speed Speed: +4
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +12

Dragon King Sharun's Memory Imprint

Imprint Release

Position lr
  • SSS Attack +12.9%
  • SS Attack +10.8%
  • S Attack +8.6%
  • A Attack +6.5%
  • B Attack +4.3%

Imprint Concentration

Imprint Concentration
  • SSS Effectiveness +27%
  • SS Effectiveness +22.5%
  • S Effectiveness +18%
  • A Effectiveness +13.5%
  • B Effectiveness +9%