Base Stats

  • Attack Attack: 1144
  • Health Health: 4895
  • Defense Defense: 543
  • Speed Speed: 101

How to Summon Chaos Sect Axe

Chaos Sect Axe is a Specialty Change unit that cannot be summoned normally, they are an upgraded version of a normal unit.

Chaos Sect Axe's Skills

Disconnect

Disconnect
None
+ 1 souls
Provoke

Attacks with an axe, with a 75% chance to provoke for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Attack Chain

Attack Chain
3 Turns
+ 2 souls
Debuff Immunity Provoke

Attacks all enemies with a shockwave, with a 60% chance to provoke for 1 turn, before granting immunity to the caster for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Burn Effect: Skill cooldown is decreased by 2 turns. (-10 Souls)

Vigorous Strike

Vigorous Strike
3 Turns
+ 2 souls
Extra Turn Healing Decrease Defense

Smacks the enemy, with a 80% chance to decrease Defense for 2 turns and recover Health by 20% of max Health. When the enemy is defeated, grants an extra turn to the caster. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.

Chaos Sect Axe's Fribbels Data

This data is pulled from the Fribbels Hero Library. It's an aggregate of people who use Fribbels' gear optimizer to optimize their characters.

Updated on February 24th, 2024 at 00:03:02.

  • Average Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2495
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 95%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 265%
  • defenseDefense: 1309
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 13%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 12%
  • healthHealth: 18911
  • speedSpeed: 159
  • Set 1 (6.72% Use Rate)

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (6.23% Use Rate)

  • Penetration gear set Penetration
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (5.08% Use Rate)

  • Destruction gear set Destruction
  • Immunity gear set Immunity

Chaos Sect Axe's Top Fribbels Builds

Build 1

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 3560
  • defenseDefense: 1146
  • healthHealth: 9811
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 99%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 295%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 0%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 90%
  • speedSpeed: 203
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 2

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 3467
  • defenseDefense: 1355
  • healthHealth: 14342
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 113%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 236%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 0%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 14%
  • speedSpeed: 186
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Lifesteal gear set Lifesteal

Build 3

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2205
  • defenseDefense: 1383
  • healthHealth: 19317
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 96%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 343%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 0%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 0%
  • speedSpeed: 185
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Destruction gear set Destruction
View All Fribbels Builds

Chaos Sect Axe's Recommended Artifacts

Chaos Sect Axe's RTA Data

This data is programatically generated from the official RTA pages. It is not 100% accurate, but it is a good indicator of stat goals for each rank.

If you notice anything that seems horribly wrong, please join the discord and let me know. I have my own algorithm deciding the final numbers and I want to get it as accurate as possible.

master (Win Rate: 36%)

  • Stat Priority:

  • Crit ChanceCrit Chance: 100%
  • HealthHealth: 19490
  • Crit DamageCrit Damage: 260%
  • AttackAttack: 2468
  • SpeedSpeed: 163
  • DefenseDefense: 1245
  • EffectivenessEffectiveness: 30%
  • Effect ResistanceEffect Resistance: 0%
  • Set 1 (40% Win Rate)

  • Penetration gear set Penetration
  • Lifesteal gear set Lifesteal
  • Set 2 (40.63% Win Rate)

  • Unity gear set Unity
  • Injury gear set Injury
  • Set 3 (58.82% Win Rate)

  • Penetration gear set Penetration
  • Injury gear set Injury

Synergies

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate with Chaos Sect Axe.

Counters

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate against Chaos Sect Axe.

Chaos Sect Axe's Awakenings

1 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Attack Attack: +3%
2 stars 2 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Attack Attack: +3%
3 stars 3 stars 3 stars

Skill Improvement

Attacks all enemies with a shockwave, dealing damage proportional to the amount of the enemy's lost Health.

Ability Upgraded

Attacks all enemies with a shockwave, granting an extra turn to the caster if an enemy is defeated. Damage dealt increases proportional to the enemy's lost Health.

4 stars 4 stars 4 stars 4 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Critical Hit Rate Critical Hit Rate: +8%
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Attack Attack: +6%
6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Attack Attack: +6%
7 stars 7 stars 7 stars 7 stars 7 stars 7 stars 7 stars

Chaos Sect Axe's Memory Imprint

Imprint Release

Position all
  • SSS Health +360
  • SS Health +300
  • S Health +240
  • A Health +180
  • B Health +120

Imprint Concentration

Imprint Concentration
  • SSS Attack +108
  • SS Attack +90
  • S Attack +72
  • A Attack +54
  • B Attack +36