Base Stats

  • Attack Attack: 1255
  • Health Health: 5016
  • Defense Defense: 652
  • Speed Speed: 106

How to Summon Eda

Eda can be summoned through the Covenant Summon.

You can get a limited time drop rate up banner for Eda by completing the side story: Seeds of Misfortune

Eda's Skills

Icy Impact

Icy Impact
None
Decrease Defense

Attacks the enemy with shards of ice, with a 65% chance to decrease Defense for 1 turn.

Cold Snap

Cold Snap
4 Turns
+ 2 souls
Dispel Skill Nullifier Decrease Combat Readiness

Attacks all enemies with an explosion of ice, dispelling two buffs before decreasing Combat Readiness by a random amount between 15% and 40%. Grants the caster skill nullifier once.

Burn Effect: Grants an extra turn. (-20 Souls)

Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero
5 Turns
+ 3 souls
Increase Combat Readiness Stun

Releases energy to attack all enemies, with a 60% chance to stun for 1 turn and increases Combat Readiness of all allies by 20%. When an ally uses a non-attack skill and this skill is available, increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 20%.

Eda's Fribbels Data

This data is pulled from the Fribbels Hero Library. It's an aggregate of people who use Fribbels' gear optimizer to optimize their characters.

Updated on March 4th, 2024 at 00:06:51.

  • Average Stats:

  • attackAttack: 3664
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 100%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 283%
  • defenseDefense: 1052
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 45%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 2%
  • healthHealth: 9557
  • speedSpeed: 232
  • Set 1 (69.47% Use Rate)

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (10.73% Use Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (7.5% Use Rate)

  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Torrent gear set Torrent

Eda's Top Fribbels Builds

Build 1

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 4201
  • defenseDefense: 1124
  • healthHealth: 12182
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 101%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 292%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 31%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 0%
  • speedSpeed: 201
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 2

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 3299
  • defenseDefense: 970
  • healthHealth: 8469
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 103%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 295%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 94%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 7%
  • speedSpeed: 247
  • Gear Sets

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 3

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 3867
  • defenseDefense: 1092
  • healthHealth: 9728
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 107%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 287%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 63%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 8%
  • speedSpeed: 227
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed
View All Fribbels Builds

Eda's Recommended Artifacts

Eda's RTA Data

This data is programatically generated from the official RTA pages. It is not 100% accurate, but it is a good indicator of stat goals for each rank.

If you notice anything that seems horribly wrong, please join the discord and let me know. I have my own algorithm deciding the final numbers and I want to get it as accurate as possible.

master (Win Rate: 51.85%)

  • Stat Priority:

  • Crit ChanceCrit Chance: 100%
  • SpeedSpeed: 216
  • Crit DamageCrit Damage: 281%
  • AttackAttack: 3220
  • DefenseDefense: 1177
  • HealthHealth: 11639
  • EffectivenessEffectiveness: 59%
  • Effect ResistanceEffect Resistance: 0%
  • Set 1 (53.34% Win Rate)

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (51.72% Win Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (50% Win Rate)

  • Speed gear set Speed

Synergies

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate with Eda.

Counters

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate against Eda.

Eda's Awakenings

1 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +6%
2 stars 2 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Critical Hit Rate Critical Hit Rate: +4%
3 stars 3 stars 3 stars

Skill Improvement

Releases energy to attack all enemies, with a 60% chance to stun for 1 turn. When an ally uses a non-attack skill and this skill is available, increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 20%.

Ability Upgraded

Releases energy to attack all enemies, with a 60% chance to stun for 1 turn and increases Combat Readiness of all allies by 20%. When an ally uses a non-attack skill and this skill is available, increases Combat Readiness of the caster by 20%.

4 stars 4 stars 4 stars 4 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Attack Attack: +6%
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +12%
6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Critical Hit Rate Critical Hit Rate: +8%

Eda's Memory Imprint

Imprint Release

Position all
  • SSS Attack 10.8%
  • SS Attack 9.0%
  • S Attack 7.2%
  • A Attack 5.4%
  • B Attack 3.6%

Imprint Concentration

Imprint Concentration
  • SSS Effectiveness +27%
  • SS Effectiveness +22.50%
  • S Effectiveness +18%
  • A Effectiveness +13.50%
  • B Effectiveness +9%