Base Stats

  • Attack Attack: 957
  • Health Health: 5016
  • Defense Defense: 645
  • Speed Speed: 108

How to Summon Benevolent Romann

Benevolent Romann can be summoned through the Covenant Summon or Moonlight Summon.

Benevolent Romann's Skills

Mana Arrow

Mana Arrow
None
+ 1 souls
Decrease Combat Readiness

Attacks the enemy with concentrated mana, with a 35% chance to activate Mana Burst. Effect chance is doubled when the target is silenced. Mana Burst: Attacks all enemies, decreasing Combat Readiness by a random amount between 15% and 50%.

High Mage's Might

High Mage's Might
Passive

Immune to silence. Reduces the effect of decreased Combat Readiness debuffs inflicted on the caster by 80%.

Skill Enhancements

1
-2% Combat Readiness decrease
2
-2% Combat Readiness decrease

Mana Fundamentals

Mana Fundamentals
5 Turns
+ 3 souls
Dispel Silence

Attacks all enemies with condensed mana, dispelling two buffs, before a 75% chance to decrease Defnse for 2 turns.

Grants an extra turn. (-20 Souls)

Benevolent Romann's Fribbels Data

This data is pulled from the Fribbels Hero Library. It's an aggregate of people who use Fribbels' gear optimizer to optimize their characters.

Updated on March 4th, 2024 at 00:02:37.

  • Average Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2015
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 42%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 174%
  • defenseDefense: 1370
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 157%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 42%
  • healthHealth: 13478
  • speedSpeed: 238
  • Set 1 (45.68% Use Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (22.5% Use Rate)

  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (6.36% Use Rate)

  • Immunity gear set Immunity
  • Speed gear set Speed

Benevolent Romann's Top Fribbels Builds

Build 1

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2413
  • defenseDefense: 1787
  • healthHealth: 15688
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 97%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 197%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 85%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 18%
  • speedSpeed: 207
  • Gear Sets

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 2

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2049
  • defenseDefense: 1954
  • healthHealth: 13020
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 61%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 193%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 82%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 69%
  • speedSpeed: 217
  • Gear Sets

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 3

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2028
  • defenseDefense: 1183
  • healthHealth: 15737
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 15%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 150%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 198%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 50%
  • speedSpeed: 257
  • Gear Sets

  • Speed gear set Speed
View All Fribbels Builds

Benevolent Romann's Recommended Artifacts

Benevolent Romann's RTA Data

This data is programatically generated from the official RTA pages. It is not 100% accurate, but it is a good indicator of stat goals for each rank.

If you notice anything that seems horribly wrong, please join the discord and let me know. I have my own algorithm deciding the final numbers and I want to get it as accurate as possible.

master (Win Rate: 44.81%)

  • Stat Priority:

  • SpeedSpeed: 260
  • EffectivenessEffectiveness: 169%
  • DefenseDefense: 1343
  • HealthHealth: 13823
  • AttackAttack: 1930
  • Effect ResistanceEffect Resistance: 45%
  • Crit ChanceCrit Chance: 100%
  • Crit DamageCrit Damage: 150%
  • Set 1 (40.36% Win Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (44.07% Win Rate)

  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (55% Win Rate)

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed

Synergies

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate with Benevolent Romann.

Counters

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate against Benevolent Romann.

Benevolent Romann's Awakenings

1 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effect Resistance Effect Resistance: +6%
2 stars 2 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +6%
3 stars 3 stars 3 stars

Skill Improvement

Attacks all enemies with condensed mana, with a 60% chance to silence for 2 turns.

Ability Upgraded

Attacks all enemies with condensed mana, dispelling two buffs, before a 60% chance to silence for 2 turns.

4 stars 4 stars 4 stars 4 stars
  • Speed Speed: +4
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Effect Resistance Effect Resistance: +12%
6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +12%

Benevolent Romann's Memory Imprint

Imprint Release

Position tl
  • SSS Attack 8.7%
  • SS Attack 7.2%
  • S Attack 5.8%
  • A Attack 3.6%
  • B Attack 2.9%

Imprint Concentration

Imprint Concentration
  • SSS Effectiveness +20.40%
  • SS Effectiveness +17%
  • S Effectiveness +13.60%
  • A Effectiveness +10.20%
  • B Effectiveness +6.80%