Base Stats

  • Attack Attack: 957
  • Health Health: 5016
  • Defense Defense: 645
  • Speed Speed: 108

How to Summon Dominiel

Dominiel can be summoned through the Covenant Summon.

Dominiel's Skills

Hail

Hail
None
+ 1 souls
Stun

Throws ice fragments at the enemy, with a 25% chance to Stun for 1 turn.

Burn Effect: Increases effect chance by 60%. (-10 Souls)

Nixied's Grace

Nixied's Grace
Passive
Barrier Reflect

When an ally suffers a critical hit, has a 35% chance to activate Blizzard Cape. Can only be activated once every 3 turns. Blizzard Cape: Casts reflect and a barrier on all allies for 2 turns with frost magic. Barrier strength increases in proportion to the ally's max Health.

Ice Spear

Ice Spear
5 Turns
+ 2 souls
Increase Speed (Greater) Stun Decrease Combat Readiness

Attacks all enemies with a large block of ice, with a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn and a 85% chance to decrease Combat Readiness by 15%. Increases Speed of the caster for 2 turns.

Dominiel's Fribbels Data

This data is pulled from the Fribbels Hero Library. It's an aggregate of people who use Fribbels' gear optimizer to optimize their characters.

Updated on June 16th, 2024 at 00:05:03.

  • Average Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1954
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 35%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 172%
  • defenseDefense: 1542
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 84%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 93%
  • healthHealth: 17263
  • speedSpeed: 189
  • Set 1 (8.24% Use Rate)

  • Resist gear set Resist
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (7.55% Use Rate)

  • Immunity gear set Immunity
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (7.32% Use Rate)

  • Speed gear set Speed

Dominiel's Top Fribbels Builds

Build 1

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1795
  • defenseDefense: 1287
  • healthHealth: 18215
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 99%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 199%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 41%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 104%
  • speedSpeed: 212
  • Gear Sets

  • Critical gear set Critical
  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 2

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 1693
  • defenseDefense: 1358
  • healthHealth: 19127
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 40%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 150%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 85%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 106%
  • speedSpeed: 243
  • Gear Sets

  • Speed gear set Speed

Build 3

  • Stats:

  • attackAttack: 2123
  • defenseDefense: 1319
  • healthHealth: 21804
  • crit_chanceCrit Chance: 49%
  • crit_damageCrit Damage: 181%
  • effectivenessEffectiveness: 113%
  • effect_resistanceEffect Resistance: 41%
  • speedSpeed: 156
  • Gear Sets

  • Counter gear set Counter
  • Health gear set Health
View All Fribbels Builds

Dominiel's Recommended Artifacts

Dominiel's RTA Data

This data is programatically generated from the official RTA pages. It is not 100% accurate, but it is a good indicator of stat goals for each rank.

If you notice anything that seems horribly wrong, please join the discord and let me know. I have my own algorithm deciding the final numbers and I want to get it as accurate as possible.

master (Win Rate: 42.86%)

Warning: The pick rate for this character is very low. This data may be inaccurate due to small sample size.

  • Stat Priority:

  • SpeedSpeed: 239
  • EffectivenessEffectiveness: 142%
  • HealthHealth: 16573
  • DefenseDefense: 1423
  • AttackAttack: 1800
  • Effect ResistanceEffect Resistance: 74%
  • Crit ChanceCrit Chance: 36%
  • Crit DamageCrit Damage: 150%
  • Set 1 (50% Win Rate)

  • Hit gear set Hit
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 2 (50% Win Rate)

  • Health gear set Health
  • Speed gear set Speed
  • Set 3 (40% Win Rate)

  • Counter gear set Counter
  • Resist gear set Resist

Synergies

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate with Dominiel.

Counters

These are the most picked heroes with the highest win rate against Dominiel.

Dominiel's Awakenings

1 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effect Resistance Effect Resistance: +6%
2 stars 2 stars
  • Attack Attack: +20
  • Health Health: +60
  • Effectiveness Effectiveness: +6%
3 stars 3 stars 3 stars

Skill Improvement

When an ally suffers a critical hit, has a 35% chance to activate Blizzard Cape. Can only be activated once every 3 turns. Blizzard Cape: Casts a barrier over all allies for 2 turns with frost magic. Barrier strength increases proportional to the ally's max Health.

Ability Upgraded

When an ally suffers a critical hit, has a 35% chance to activate Blizzard Cape. Can only be activated once every 3 turns. Blizzard Cape: Casts a barrier and reflect on all allies for 2 turns with frost magic. Barrier strength increases proportional to the ally's max Health.

4 stars 4 stars 4 stars 4 stars
  • Speed Speed: +4
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars 5 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Effect Resistance Effect Resistance: +12%
6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars 6 stars
  • Attack Attack: +30
  • Health Health: +80
  • Health Health: +6%

Dominiel's Memory Imprint

Imprint Release

Position all
  • SSS Defense 7.2%
  • SS Defense 6.0%
  • S Defense 4.8%
  • A Defense 3.6%
  • B Defense 2.4%

Imprint Concentration

Imprint Concentration
  • SSS Effectiveness +20.40%
  • SS Effectiveness +17%
  • S Effectiveness +13.60%
  • A Effectiveness +10.20%
  • B Effectiveness +6.80%